I made this a few summers ago for a friend's leaving BBQ (she's now returned which is nice!). It was the front cover of the BBC Good Food magazine at the time. It was yum.
Here's the recipe...
Shortbread base - 200g shortbread biscuits and 50g butter, melted
For Cheesecake - 2x 300g tubs of Philadelphia, 1x 200g tub creme fraiche, 1tsp vanilla extract, 175g golden caster sugar, 2tbsp plain flour, 2 eggs
For the topping - 5tbsp seedless raspberry jam and 300g of summer berries (strawberries happened to be on offer!)
1. Blitz biscuits into crumbs, add melted butter mix together and press into the base of a lined loaf tin
2. Beat together philadelphia, creme fraiche, vanilla and sugar then stir in flour & egg pour into the tin 3. Put in oven for 10mins on 180 then 1 hour and 30mins on 120
4. Turn off heat and leave to cool in oven and then chill in the fridge
5. Heat jam in a pan and add enough water to make it a pouring consistency
6. Take the cheesecake out of the tin (carefully) and pour over the sauce and top with your chosen fruits
Now all we need is the summer....